Mi Casa: A caring and familiar environment.
Memory support with dignity.
Each LifeCare resident relocating to Mi Casa, our memory support area, receives a memory assessment and has a care plan personalized to his or her own needs. The emphasis is on healthy living, security and dignity.
Mi Casa provides Dementia, Alzheimer's and other memory support services. As with the other healthcare areas, you find a choice of private and semi-private apartments. Residents are encouraged to furnish their apartment-homes with their own keepsakes and treasures to maintain familiar surroundings.
Our innovative memory services include:
- A personal relationship with each resident
- Monthly family support group meetings
- Pet Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Trained staff experienced with the levels of dementia
- Licensed nurse on duty at all times
- Wellness Program
Other Mi Casa services include:
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Three daily meals served in the common dining room
- Pre-scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Emergency call system and 24-hour safety support
- Medication management
- Grooming and hygiene