Full service, maximum convenience.
The many senior living options at Albuquerque's La Vida Llena.
Part of the full life is having easy access to a wide variety of senior living options: activities, services and choices. Instead of driving all over town between the bank, hair salon or wellness class, now you've got time to read another chapter or work on your putting stroke. Rather than spending the morning tending the lawn, you can finally try your hand at ceramics, volunteer at a local museum, make toys for young children or swim some laps at the pool.
Amenities and Services include:
- Heated, indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Well-equipped fitness center, with personalized exercise and wellness programs
- Studios and workshops for artists and hobbyists including a ceramics studio, an art room, a fiber arts room with a weaving loom, a unique model railroad room and workshop
- Events, trips, courses, concerts, and get-togethersall arranged by full-time activities coordinators
- Scheduled transportation service
- Complete maintenance and grounds keeping services
- Emergency call system and 24-hour courtesy patrol
- Hair salon
- Card room
- Resident garden area
- Putting green
- Sculpture garden
- General store
Our chapel provides a quiet space for prayer and reflection. It is available for small worship services, weddings, memorials and bible study. La Vida Llena recognizes all faiths and provides regular Catholic and Interfaith services on a weekly basis to include Holy Communion and Eucharist served several times each month.
The computer lab has the right hours for any night owl or early bird. It's open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Full Internet access is available as well as the Microsoft Office Suite and laser printing.
Two days each week, a computer system analyst is on site to assist residents with email, Internet and general computer issues. This expert can also help with basic computer troubleshooting, upgrades, and software installation and provide personalized training.