With the Residents’ Planning Committee, you are in charge of your next adventure! Resident initiated activities are planned every month in collaboration with our Life Enrichment Staff and help you shape your retirement lifestyle. These include spiritual practices, educational classes and lectures, live music, game-playing, art workshops and more, whatever residents are requesting or leaning towards. We have a vibrant artist community with various expressions and monthly art exhibits on-site.
Recreation & Education
Plan your next adventure
New senior resident activities every month
Some Recurring Activities
- Meditation Group
- Bible Study
- Non-Violent Communication Group
- Friday Night Movies
- Monday Morning Music
- Sunday School
- Catholic Communion
- Tuesday or Thursday Night Entertainment
- Saturday Morning Coffee Hour
- Saturday Afternoon Movies
- Lip Reading Class
- Resident Open Mic
- Monthly Furniture Sale
- Monthly Breakfast with speaker
- Monthly Happy Hour
- Creative Corner Studio
- Bi-Monthly Blood Pressure Check
- Special Films and Presentations
Click here for our current calendar of events.
Some residents choose to be active around town, volunteering at museums or the Rio Grande Nature Center or teaching youngsters to read at local elementary schools. Our Sit & Stitch Club has made baby blankets for young mothers at a local alternative high school.
Our specialized recreation rooms also speak to the abundance of choices here:
- 1st floor: game room, fiber arts room, railroad room
- 2nd floor: pool, fitness center, Chapel, library, Channel 77 Studio, computer lab
- 3rd floor: ceramics room, art room
- Outdoor areas: sculpture garden, wood and craft shop
Explore awe-inspiring destinations: breathtaking sites such as the Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge or cultural excursions to the arts and historical centers of Albuquerque. Lifelong Learning is our passion, and we encourage it to the fullest. Senior residents can take advantage of a selection of excursions at their own pace, providing a rich retirement experience while enjoying the benefits of independent living in their own senior apartments.