La Vida Llena continues to be concerned for your safety and make it a high priority. We continue to monitor and follow directives from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) along with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for our licensed areas.
We continue to ride the waves of uncertainty as we comply with guidance put forth by our government.
Specifically, these are the current modifications we are implementing in our community to ensure your safety.
- Due to decreased outside traffic we are reducing the hours of the Hospitality Desk temporarily.
- Main & Nueva Vista Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5pm
- Main Saturday-Sunday 9:00am – 4pm
- Nueva Vista will not have a receptionist on the weekends at this time.
- In order to only allow essential personnel into the community during this time, security will be locking the front entrance doors if we do not have someone at the Hospitality Desk.
- Until we lift our restrictions, we have no way of knowing when we can get back to the usual booking of Guestrooms. Guestrooms will not be utilized during this time.
Life Enrichment understands the importance of the Dimensions of Wellness and is working to include all these aspects on our April activity calendar. Please watch for it in your mailbox with a few surprises.
We recognize that the Fitness Centers are an important part of your daily life. We are also aware that gyms have been closed citywide. We have made a decision to leave our Fitness Centers open with some requests and limitations:
All residents must use sanitizer when entering and leaving the Fitness Center
- Mandatory wipe down of all equipment before and after usage.
- We ask that you keep the number of residents to a minimum in each Fitness Center by reservations.
- Main: 2 residents
- Alta Vista: 3 residents
- Nueva Vista: 4 residents
Life Enrichment will be sending out more detailed information on making reservations to the Fitness Center.
The pool is currently closed as we had a pump go out. It has been ordered and we have been advised it will take approximately 2 plus weeks to be received and installed. We will open the pool and resume classes as quickly as we can.
Movies – we need to adhere to the limit of 10 individuals. Please watch for dates and times of showings.
Fitness classes – there will be several 30-minute fitness classes held in each community. Due to the limit on attendance we are asking you call Life Enrichment to schedule your time.
Our IT Department is working with Life Enrichment to have a variety of fitness videos and entertainment via Channel 77.
Our transportation staff is eager to assist you with your grocery shopping. If you call them at Extension 3491 or 3593 they will be willing to help you set up your order for pick up or delivery online.
These continue to be challenging times for you and for us so let’s work and get through this together. Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions.