La Vida Llena continues to stay connected to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and our state and local government. Your safety from this virus is our primary goal. Based on information received, communities such as ours are at high risk and should anticipate potential cases. We all need to be responsible for the health of the community and adhere to the social distancing therefore, we are going to ask for your cooperation as we implement the following protocols beginning March 31, 2020.
- All transportation will stop except for residents going to medical appointments.
- All Shuttle Service, including between buildings will be discontinued for now.
- Transportation will pick up groceries Monday through Friday, please call Life Enrichment at Extension __3593__for information.
- NO Visitors in the main community due to the proximity of Assisted Living and Health care in the main building. This is an absolute requirement. The exception is for those receiving end-of-life care and personal caregivers. Personal caregivers are caregivers you have hired from an agency or on a one on one basis pertaining to activities of daily living (ADL’s). While we can not mandate for the rest of the community, management believes that best practice would not to be having guests in your home at this time. This includes residents traveling to other communities.
- Resident families will be able to drop off items at the front entrance and staff can call for you to come and pick up or we can make a delivery.
- We understand that family connection is vital to your well-being and support, talking to them from your balcony, if applicable, or meeting them outside with social distancing.
Hair Salon – is closed until further notice
- All group activities will be postponed until further notice.
- Fitness Centers will be closed for now – fitness workouts can be viewed on Channel 77 – look for your April Channel 77 schedule. These can change frequently so stay in touch with Life Enrichment for updates.
- We ask that you be aware of social distancing and in the spirit of keeping everyone safe we ask that you only come to the Hospitality Desk if you are needing a specialized service, such as picking up prescription or a package.
Management recognizes these are drastic measures, but we think if we limit the time of closeness to mealtime, we can be OK for now. Be assured we will adjust in in whatever area if it is required. We so appreciate your cooperation and taking social responsibility so that we can all be safe. We do not want the virus in our community. This is one time we do not want to be like a cruise ship.
Stay healthy and well.